Monday, March 28, 2011

My New Goal!

I have now almost officially stopped breastfeeding so I am excited to try and lose weight. Before I was worried to really try because of all the articles I read on the toxins realesed if you lose to much to fast and how it could affect the breastmilk.But I believe I took that a little to serious seeing how I gained instead of losing the one pound or at the very least staying at the same weight! But not much can be done now, so I have to go from where I am at and make sure I don't gain anymore weight. Even though I am told over and over "its less than four months since you had your baby" I don't feel like I am where I would  like to be. And I am not saying I want to be at my goal weight already or any time soon for that matter. But I would like to feel that I am making at least some progress or at least trying to make progress. So I am hopeful that tomorrow is a new day and I can start without any guilt of the weight I have gained and focus on the goal ahead. I know I am not alone and that many mother out there have felt the same way and have come out ok. I have done it before and will do it again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment